Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grandpa and Grandma B visit, and a checkup.

Grandpa and Grandma "B" (from Mommy's side) arrived a few nights ago to come visit me! Hurray! I'm like, famous! Thursday was my 2 week checkup with the pediatrician. A piece of my umbilical cord fell off at pretty much exactly 10 days of age, but some of it still was stuck inside my belly button. The Doc cleaned it and did all kinds of checks. I'm in very good health and all things are normal. She held me up and I "Walk-Peddled" which was to test my reflexes. I did great! My stats are currently:
  • 12 days old.
  • 20" long (I grew an inch already! goooooooo me!)
  • 7lbs 6oz. Its good thats I've gained weight since birth.
  • Head circumference: 13.5". This is VERY important for determining hat size.
In other news, we went for a short walk around the block. Daddy had some camera trouble, but managed to snap this pic of me, Mommy, and Grandpa and Grandma B.


No comments: