Friday, November 23, 2007

10 Weeks old

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog. Mommy keeps feeding me and Daddy keeps changing my diaper and both of them keep hugging me and kissing me and then putting me to sleep. I need to ask for a laptop in my room.

So anyway, Hurray! I'm 10 weeks old. I know that because I've been counting on my fingers... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week.. start counting my toes I suppose. I need to ask for a dry-erase board. Then I can chew on the markers. Markers are yummy!

This week Mommy took me for a nice walk, It was cold so I had my reindeer outfit on. I also got a nice massage afterwards. Mommy is so nice to me! Tee Hee!

I'm starting to get over my shots and so I'm not as fussy as I have been. My pediatrician prescribed me Zantac to help with what appears to be heartburn/acid reflux. Mommy also started giving me Vitamin drops. They're yummers!

And now, for quotes:

"A man is never as tall as when he kneels to help a child"
- Knights of Pythagoras

No comments: