Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Week 30: Day 204 - 210

Well, time's flying by! I only have about 10 weeks left for full term. Since more stuff is going on with Mommy than me right now, most updates will probably be more about her than me.

For example, all 5 of my senses are now functioning. Of course, there's no air in here so my sense of smell is somewhat useless right now. My brain has increased in size by about 3/8 inch. Lastly, my toenails have fully formed. And that's about it this week.

As I get bigger Mommy has been getting somewhat short of breath and she's showing more and more each week. Check out her blog for pics. She's also a lot more tired and is starting to get some stronger food preferences.

In Celebrity news, Jenna Elfman had her son, Elias, and Naomi Watts gave birth to Alexander Pete.

No comments: