Saturday, August 11, 2007

Baby Shower

[Breaks Into Song]
Happy Baby Shower to me!
Happy Baby Shower to me!
Happy Baby Shower to Drakey!
This baby shower is for me!
[End Song]

I'm SOOOO happy about my baby shower. I know, I know, it's technically Mommy's baby shower but all the great gifts are because of me!!! Tee Hee!!

Before I get to the loot list, I'd like to personally thank Lolly and Sandy for putting the entire shower together. It was fantastic.

I'd like to give a bark out to Gwynn who wasn't feeling well and Daddy had to take to the vet, apparently from a cocklebur in her ear. It ended up not being that, so hopefully she'll be OK.



I'd also like to thank Grandma for her appearance, dedication, and generosity. Most of the nursery furniture is thanks to her, and she made this great Diaper Cake. So Awesome! She felt me move several times too. Cool huh?

Lastly, a special hug for Dianne who left her family alone for 2 whole days and flew here all the way from Texas just to celebrate me! I'm SOOO Special! Tee Hee! Since Mommy was doctor ordered to bed rest, Dianne led the way with the cleaning of the house and directed Daddy's cleaning duties. She also helped Grandma with the diaper cake. All her efforts are well appreciated!

And now, on with the loot (Next Post)!

No comments: