Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 31: Day 211 - 217

We had a doctor appointment and I passed the non-stress test with FLYING colors. Like, a rainbow kite! Also had a sonogram. I'm about 11 3/8 inches long and weigh 4 lbs 1 oz now and so I'm right on target. Awesomeness!

My skin has changed color from dark red to pinkish. I DEMAND MORE PROTEIN and FAT! OK, I don't demand it... but it would be very nice. Ice cream cake for everyone!! Whoo Hoo!

The Placenta contains every enzyme known to exist except ACTH. That means the placenta can play a role in any endocrine function. What's a endocrine function you may ask? No idea. Sorry.
In other cool facts, the amniotic fluid has reached its maximum volume. That means as I grow there will be less fluid and more movement being felt.

In celebrity news, Nicole Richie (daughter of Lionel Richie) announces her (not so secret) pregnancy. I personally think she only got pregnant because its become a fad.

No comments: