Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Week 32: Day 218 - 224

This week was pretty neat!

Let's see.. Not only did I grow half an inch, but Sara Gilbert had her daughter, Sawyer. My eyes are now opening while I'm awake and closing when I sleep. Which isn't often as Mommy can attest! I'm always moving around dancing the Baby Boogie! Since I don't have final pigmentation though, my eyes are currently blue. Another neat thing is that my fingernails have reached the ends of my fingertips, making them longer than Daddy's! (He bites his way too much, poor Daddy). Also neat is that if I was born right now, I'm mature enough to survive the outside world. Although I look forward to open air, it's too warm and cozy in here, so I'll wait a little longer. tee hee!

So ends the 32nd week of pregnancy. Only 1 more month (or so) to go. Woot!

No comments: