Saturday, September 29, 2007

Month 1 AD: 9/15-9/12

Hurray!!! Month 1 AD (After Drake) is finally being posted.
I know I'm like, 5 weeks late, but its hard to type with such tiny fingers. That and Mommy and Daddy keep putting me in my crib instead of a computer chair. How Rude! That's OK, I can just backdate the posted date. Aren't I sneaky? Now that they're sleeping, I can sneak in some computer time. I told ya I was sneaky! tee hee!

AD (After Drake) blog posts will be organized such that my development will be categorized for easier reading. It's as easy as knowing your ABC's!
  • (A) Anything Else - Stuff that isn't covered by B or C.
  • (B) Body Development - This part explains my Physical changes.
  • (C) Cognitive Development - This part explains my Mental changes.

And now, for Quotes!

"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one"
- Leo J. Burke

"A baby is the most complicated object made by unskilled labor"
- Anonymous

"The beginning is the most important part of the work"
-Plato

"Little Children disturb your sleep, big ones your life"
- Yiddish Proverb

"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind, don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot; and there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection"
- Mark Twain

"Yes, having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit"
- Bill Cosby

No comments: