Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 12: 12/01/2007 - 12/07/2007

Wow time is just flying by. It seems like only 15 mins ago I was typing up Week 11. Tee Hee.

A big shout out to my Grandma Cheryl who art in Heaven.
Thanks for being my Guardian Angel (part time of course).

It snowed for the first time this season in Manassas, VA. I didn't really get to play in it though.

Mom and Dad had sequential dental appointments (psssst, that means one right after another), so I sat in the waiting room with Mom for about an hour, and then with Dad for about an hour. The office has a cool big screen LCD, so we watched some old (but hey, new to me!) Christmas type shows. Afterwards, we all went to Dad's work and I visited a bunch of nice people.

Mom and I went on some errands too. We picked up my holiday card from Walmart. It's so full of awesomeness I can barely describe it. Me + Reindeer outfit = total cuteness! We also went to Mom's bookclub meeting and I was oogled and loved by everyone as usual.

No comments: