Saturday, December 8, 2007

New updates, with a fresh coat of paint

Now that I am updating my blog again (or am I updating my blog because I changed the template?), I have installed a new Pooh themed template. That means the formatting and colors and stuff are based on what the template says to use. The content (my posts, etc) doesn't change.

I hope you like the new look. It's currently July 5, 2008, but in order to make this post not stay on the top of my blog forever (making it seem that there are no updates), I'm going to backdate it. If you're confused by all this don't worry. So am I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 330 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 350 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 190 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?