Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playground Fun!

Daddy and I went for a walk this evening. We went down the street to the local elementary school playground. I had a lot of fun playing on the slide, especially when Daddy let me walk up the steps myself. I'm such a big boy! There was also a suspension bridge. He helped me across a couple of times, but after that I did it myself. I was also able to walk up and down the steps all by myself, for the most part. I didn't fall even once! I'm so good! Tee Hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

Look at my website pożyczki pod zastaw kujawsko-pomorskie