Monday, May 25, 2009

Train Bed!!!

This weekend we all went to Toys R Us (since the closest Babies R Us is in Portland... about 2 hours). Mommy & Daddy bought me some really cool cardboard boxes! They'll make a great fort tee hee :) Afterward, we went to Burger King and sat in an outside, fenced, patio area. I had a lot of fun running around even though I fell and scraped my hand pretty good. Daddy calls it an "abrasion", but I think he's just trying to appear smart.

Anyway the next day, on Sunday....... Guess WHAT....... Chicken Butt! Well, Mommy thinks that's funny for some reason. Daddy unpacked those boxes I was talking about and WOW WEE! It was a train bed! Daddy helped me put it together... he's helpful that way. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bed. It's great to play in, and there's a groove along each edge that I can race cars down. There's storage in the front of the train, but I dunno what I'm going to put in there yet. Probably cars. One of the best things about the bed is that I can get out of it anytime I want, even after bedtime! So I can play and read and generally do whatever I want and not go to bed.

Unfortunately, Mommy or Daddy stayed in the room and kept putting me back in my bed, preventing me from playing too much. It was a fun game.. I'd get out, and then they'd put me back in. But after 2 hours of doing this, I was a little tired so after Mommy left the room I barely managed to make it back to my super duper uber comfy bed and fell asleep. However, I do have an inquiry or two: Isn't this MY train bed? Who's this "Thomas" character and why does everyone seem to think its his bed?

No comments: