Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lunar Month 7: Start of Third Trimester

It seems like only 6 months ago that I choose Mommy and Daddy to be my... well, Mommy and Daddy. Oh wait. It was 6 months ago. Tee Hee! I know I made a great choice.

As Lunar month 7 starts and Trimester 3 begins, I've decided to branch out and add some drama to my story. Up until now, The Drake Show has been mostly comedic sitcom stuff. I am a fetus of many talents however, and so expect some more drama during these last 3 months.

In the meantime, here's some quotes:

"By the time the youngest children have learned to keep the house tidy, the oldest grandchildren are on hand to tear it to pieces."
- Christopher Morley

"Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children."
- Sam Levenson

"Children are a real comfort in your old age - and they make you reach it sooner, too."
- James Cox

"It is a wise child that knows his own father."
- Homer

"It is a wise father that knows his own child."
- William Shakespeare

"Never raise your hand to your children - it leaves your midsection unprotected."
- Robert Orben

"Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt."
- Herbert Hoover

No comments: