Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Week 25: Day 169 - 175

I think everyone should have a goal. Even a fetus. Therefore I will strive to grow at least half an inch this week. The amniotic sac grows too, so that's convenient. Among the things to grow are my brain and lungs. Still have a lot of work to do, but I'll make it! In fact, my brain wave patterns are already similar to that of a normal, fully developed baby. Keen! Just to make sure Mommy doesn't forget I'm here, I've decided to kick her, gently of course, at least 5 times an hour. I would do more, but I'm not sure what comes after 5. That way she knows I'm all right. Unfortunately I'm kicking her bladder, which she doesn't appreciate, but I can't do much about where she decided to put her things. I'm even starting to push up against her diaphragm which causes her to be short of breath sometimes. It's getting kinda small in here. I'm going to want out soon. No offense Mommy!

I think I'm stressing her out too much though. She had a doctor's appointment and they were concerned about her High Blood Pressure. OH NOOOOES! She needs to do a 24 hour urine sample too. Fortunately such tests also involve another sonogram, so at least she'll see me again :) No , I didn't do all this on purpose in order to get my picture took again. So there!

In celebrity news, Traci Lords is expecting a son, Julia Roberts gave birth to a boy they named Henry, Tiger Woods had a daughter they named Sam Alexis, and Jeff Gordon had a daughter.

No comments: