Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Week 26 : Day 176 - 184

Whoooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!
Sugar RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!
Mommy had a yummy orange sugar test and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was so tasty that my eyelids un-fused and opened up. I also have some eyelashes and I can respond to different amounts of light and darkness.

It sure is kinda dark in here.

Unfortunately she failed the test and she needs to take another one, this time for 3 whole hours. (Shhhhhh! Don't tell her I messed up the test just so I could get some more yummy orange sugar drink. tee hee!)

I finally finished my lungs on 6/26. Now I can breathe "air", whatever THAT is. So if anything happens I have a pretty good chance at survival from this point forward.
In prep for that though I need to build up some baby fat. So far I've got about 2 or 3% body fat by now, but I'm trying to store more. Anyway, now my brain can control my breathing and body temperature. As a result if I was born today, I wouldn't likely have to be plugged into a machine. I'm "Viable" now.

I'm about 10" long and I weigh around 2 lbs and 12oz. Mommy loves watching me move her belly :)

In celebrity news, Courtney Thorne-Smith is expecting.

No comments: