Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week 27: Day 183 - 189

Mommy and Daddy saw me again in a sonogram, but all that work from last week made me kinda tired. Since I was so sleepy, I put my arms over my eyes and head as I'm trying to sleep just like Daddy does! The nurse tried to get a 3-D face pic of me, which would have been cool, but because my hands were in the way she couldn't. :( Mommy didn't tell me this was gonna happen and so I didn't know about it. Maybe if she would have asked before hand I would have obliged and provided a good pose. I'm a good baby that way... so unfortunately, no 3-d pic :(

This week I added more fat under my skin, which made my skin a bit smoother. This is white fat, which is stored energy I can use later on. Never know when I'm gonna start moving and kicking!

Probably unrelated, I've noticed that I am more sensitive to light, sound, taste, and smell. My sense of touch is already working pretty well too! I can move my eyeballs around in their sockets, which is a very weird feeling.

Mommy had her 2nd Glucose test. It was 3 hours long!! Poor Mommy. But that sugary stuff is yummers! She also had her blood drawn 4 times! And she had to get up early for all this torture too! If that wasn't bad enough, Daddy forgot to pick her up afterward and she had to sit around for another 20 mins! (Her car was in the shop for A/C repairs) Daddy! How Rude! Don't worry Mommy, I won't forget it. After I get my license I'll offer to drive Daddy somewhere and be 20 mins late. Tee Hee!

In celebrity news, Christina Aguilera is pregnant and Sarah McLachlan had her baby.

No comments: