Friday, October 12, 2007

4 weeks old

A: Looking around is fun. I find walls fascinating. I was looking at the wall the other --
(oohhh pretty crib mobile! <reaches for mobile>)

B: Grasping objects is neat. Especially daddy's finger. I'm careful not to pull it though, tee hee! My tear ducts are working now, but it breaks mommy's heart to see them work. Lifting my head is easy since I have a very strong neck.

C: Bright Light! Bright Light! Thank goodness these eye lids work now. Did you know its easier for me to track objects horizontally (left and right) than vertically (up and down). I guess that makes me a land predator. Sheep beware!! WRAAAAR!

Congratulations to the Bales. Avalon Eden Bales was born 10/9/2007 at 8:03pm. She weighed 8 lbs and measured 20.25 inches long.

In celebrity news, Traci Lords had her son, whom she named Jospeh Gunner.

No comments: