Friday, November 9, 2007

8 Weeks old

A: This has NOT been a good week. I've been especially fussy lately. Usually I'm only fussy in the evening but lately it's been lasting all day. Mommy and Daddy are concerned. Mommy determined that I had thresh and so the doctor gave us medicine for it. It was really icky and I screamed and screamed. Thankfully she only made me take it for a day or two. While wondering what to do about me, Daddy suggested to stop giving me the medicine since it obviously wasn't working, and was actually kinda ouchy. Mommy agreed. We went to the doctor the next day on 11/8 and it turns out I didn't have thresh after all. Since they don't know what it is, they just call it "colic". I needed to get a blood test done for my jaundice, which isn't too unusual at my age. Results from that next week.

B:
I'm growing. A lot. I have excellent head control and I can grasp objects like nobody's business! I weigh 10.4 lbs now. My skin is still a bit yellow though.

C:
I can track things vertically now. Isn't that cool? I also know when Mommy or Daddy are nearby, after a while anyway. I like to smile at them.

How about some a quote to pass the time?

"Children always want to look behind mirrors"
- Jospeh Joubert

No comments: