Friday, April 24, 2009

Train Expo



Daddy and I went to the Train Expo at the Lane County Fairgrounds this past weekend. It was free for me because I was under 10 yrs old. The expo was 3 large rooms full of vendors selling their old train, train related, and sometimes non-train related, stuff. He bought me some matchbox trucks. They were cool. There were SOOO many cool things there... but Daddy wouldn't let me play with most of them. There were also a few running trains on display. They were AWESOME! Daddy wouldn't let me go pick them up though. He's so mean. I decided to throw a fit to show my displeasure but then we just left the building for a while. Why can't he understand that I just want to GO GO GO?!?!?! I can run around and play with stuff on my own ya know. I eventually calmed down after several attempts and we went back inside. Daddy bought a box of trees for 4 bucks. We had to leave an hour before they closed though since we bought friends with us and they had to go. That's OK though.. if I can't run around and play with all the cool trains, what's the point of going? What were you thinking, Dad???

No comments: