Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Walking

Saturday Daddy and I went for a walk. I had a lot of fun discovering new things, pointing out letters and numbers on cars (cars are neat!), and touching many of the plants along the way. We ended up at a garage sale where Daddy bought me a Ghirardelli Train. There wasn't any chocolate in it, of course. He also bought some Sand Dollars for Mommy. The train was fun but the top kept coming off. He eventually fixed it though. It's not really a kid appropriate toy, but I do OK with it :)


Sunday we went for another walk, this time just around the block though. There were some little girls building a fort for their stuft animals. They were putting leaves on the ground to create a foundation and had some sticks sticking up from the ground. They were about to cover it with a blanket. I tried to help by picking up some leaves but Daddy wouldn't let me get involved in their activities. He's so mean sometimes. But I really enjoyed our walks overall. Mommy takes me for walks sometimes too. I hope we keep doing them. I like walks. I also like my Monkey backpack with tail leash :)

1 comment:

Lolly said...

OMG - I love the "leash" -- too cute. Drake, of course, as cute as always. He's a little boy!
~Lolly